The Reason About Title of My Thesis “Installment Loans For Bad Credit“.
One of the questions that will be asked by the thesis supervisor or examiner is what is the reason behind the title of the thesis is selected? and if the students do not know how to answer that question, it is not likely that the lecturers would consider such research is less fit to be investigated. Therefore, students should understand the reasons for the selection of the title of the thesis he proposed.
Here are a few reasons that can be expressed in the choice of thesis title:
- The topic of the issues raised in the study is important for the investigation. Let us know the opinion advantages of thesis title and how important the issue of the title page.
- The gap between what is expected of the problems that have in the study with the real conditions that occur.
- The researchers are interested in examining the theme of the issue. Refer to whether researchers have a relationship with to be studied, and express an interest in the issue.
- All the knowledge of researchers, no one has studied the issue. Cultivate in ourselves that while these studies have not been investigated and useful, it is feasible to do research.
Furthermore, it should be considered also whether they are able to be implemented by the researcher or not. To think for example about the money, then what is physically able to do so, is there time, whether the researchers theoretically understand the problems, and not enough theories associated with the research. Do not let thesis halting because it is not prepared to the fullest.
Collection Of Frequently Asked Questions Or Time Trial Thesis
1. why you chose the title of this essay?
2. What kind of research are you?
3. How long do you need time to investigate this?
4. What issues your thesis?
5. What is the population and the sample is needed?
6. What kind of approach to your research?
7. What are the advantages of others reading your thesis?
8. Where is the location of your research?
9. Why did you choose that location?
10. Where did you get the idea for your problem?
11. The theory of who is going to wear for your research?
12. What instrument of your research?
13. What is the procedure of collecting data?
14. What is the procedure to analyze the data?
15. What is the source of your data (for qualitative)
16. What are you proposing hypotheses (if any)
17. Are there other researchers who have studied the same thing you are researching?
18. Do you use statistics thesis?
19. Why did you choose this school level (elementary, junior high, high school, etc.)
20. How many variables in your research? Anything?
21. Why you choose this skill (writing, speaking, reading, listening)?
And a number of other questions that can not be predicted.
1. What are the findings of your research?
2. What are the obstacles you in doing this research?
3. Do you collect data in accordance with the procedure?
4. Do you analyze data in accordance with the procedure?
5. What method of your research?
6. What do you study engineering?
7. What approach your research?
8. What are the conclusions of your research?
9. Does the conclusion answer the problem has been your thesis?
10. It took how long you prepare a thesis / theses of this?
11. Did you really follow the direction of your supervisor?
12.Apa significant results of your research?
13. What are the benefits for the students of the results of your research this?
14. What are the benefits for the general reader of the results of your research this?
15. If you are using a research instrument, how do you measure its validity?
16. Do your research actually supported the theory?
17. How many variables of your research? Mention!
18. Why did you choose this subject as your research?
19. What you can draw the conclusion from the findings of your research?
20. And a number of other questions that can not be predicted.
Explain what is meant by
6. qualitative research?
7. quantitative research?
8. descriptive qualitative?
9. validity (validity)?
10. The hypothesis (hypothesis)?
And all related research material