The powerful programming language that is used along with Rails is Ruby. This programming language is easy to learn and understand. Learning Ruby on Rails is perfect for the beginners to get familiarity with the Ruby language. Through this Ruby on rails training, one can learn all concepts about the Ruby language. If a person learns Ruby then he or she is able to work with the real projects based on ruby language. In addition, participants will learn about the concepts of Ruby language such as its programming techniques and the basic fundamentals.
Similarly, courses like information technology classroom training will make the participants learn about the entire things related to Ruby programming. This will make them build better applications using the Ruby language.
What will participants learn?
Taking training on Ruby on Rails will provide understanding on concepts such as
- The basic definition of Ruby
- Basic definition of Rails
- Object oriented programming
- About web applications
- Understanding MVC
- How to install Rails
- The application directory structure of Rails
- How to connect Rails application
- The request and response cycle of Rails
- How to run ruby rails program
- About interactive ruby
- Objects and Methods
- Strings and Numbers
- Control Flow and Conditionals
- Instance Variables and Attributes
- About the sorting collections of Ruby
- Filtering collections of Ruby
What are the benefits of learning Ruby?
Learning Ruby on Rails will provide the following benefits,
- Help professionals to construct both front end and back end websites by using Rails
- Make participants use the dynamic object-oriented features of Ruby to eliminate redundancies and write crisp code
- Helps to build more cost-effective websites that do not compromise on quality
- Help to work with concepts such as basic variables, classes, methods and Objects
- Understand about attributes, constructor, interactive Ruby, control structures, arrays and regular expressions, iterators, and blocks
- Understand how to work with access controls, standard types such as integer, string, float, expressions and command expressions
- Able to work with Modules and Mixins
- Get access to a vast resource of information by becoming part of the worldwide Rails community
Who will learn Ruby language?
Learning Ruby is best suitable for any one those who wants to learn the Ruby language and those who wishes to program on the Ruby language. Similarly, it can be taken by professionals such as
- Graduates and the Students
- Software engineers
- IT professionals
- Web designers
- Software developers
- And anyone those who want to learn about the Ruby language
What are the prerequisites needed?